Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Palin Smear Campaign: I Was Getting Worried There For a Second

Sarah Palin just got a bump in the latest CNN poll for 2012 President: 32% Huckabee, 25% Palin, 21% Romney, 5% Pawlenty. The previous poll had it 29% Huckabee, 24% Romney and 18% Palin. She is putting out a book that shot to the top of the best sellers list before its release. She just changed the dynamics of the race in New York's 23rd Congressional district with a Facebook page note. She's scheduled to be on Oprah in November. I was beginning to think she was losing her star power until I saw that Levi Johnston was on CBS trashing her and now the DNC just put out a hit ad.

Whew, for a second there, I thought she wasn't relevant. Thank God CBS put Levi Johnston on and thank God the DNC put out this hit ad. There was just too much not paying attention to her for my liking.

Sarah Palin will not be the success that she is supposed to be unless they trash her through her second term as president. As soon as they stop smearing her, I am going to have to look for another candidate.

If we can't get a good old fashioned dirt bag kid out there to threaten to use his "wad" of credibility to feebly attempt to take down Sarah Palin, I'm out of here. If we don't see the DNC using Obama's voice and Palin's voice together in an ad smearing her, I'm going to have to start looking for anti-Romney ads or anti-Huckabee ads to reassure me that there is a candidate worth voting for. Quite frankly, I don't know who I'd consider a legitimate conservative anymore if Sarah Palin isn't Bedtimed for Bonzo all the way through the democratization of Iran.

Walls don't fall unless a hapless American leader is lampooned while Mikhail Gorbachev single handedly gives the okay. Unless Bruce Springsteen criticizes her during his concerts, Don Henley writes a lyric calling her a tired old lady we elected queen or Genesis puts out a video showing Sarah Palin as a cartoon caricature during her term as president, I'm just done.

Tonight, my hope in Sarah Palin has been renewed. It's great to see the left the smearing and trembling again.

Update: This may be one of the reason's why the left is so scared of her: The Other McCain.

No comments:

Post a Comment