Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Sharpest Sword

Ladies and gentleman, the real "Unsheathed" website is here. I am a mere foot soldier in the battle to take back America. All loyalty and unabashed support goes to the one with the sharpest sword and the most surgically precise technique: Sarah Palin.

We are greater in numbers now. We are growing in influence daily because Sarah Palin is our sharpest sword and we are committed to the cause. On July 4 2009, knowing there would be uncertainty about her resignation, as a sign of support I nervously wore my "Say It Ain't So, Joe" t-shirt and got this reaction from some guy in Virginia Beach: "looks like your girl isn't doing very well." Five months later, on December 5, 2009, I confidently wore that same shirt. "My girl," Mr. Virginia Beach, is doing just fine, sir!  In fact she told me she loves the shirt. It is my armor now.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment