Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tell it to the Hand

Liberal mockery of the hand thing is an Alinsky tactic designed to take focus off the truth of what Palin said in her speech. This kind of nonsense CAN NOT be tolerated. Stand up and fight. Show your outrage over Joe Klein's comments as well and tell the liberals to grow up or get out.  The people in control of our country have now demonstrated fully that they don't deserve to stay in power. Yes, it's OUR country and we're coming to take it back from them!


When Sarah Palin made the comment during the campaign that implied that some parts of the country are more American than others, I thought it was a mistake. If you asked me what the two worst moments of the campaign for her was, I would tell you the Katie Couric interview and the comment about small towns being "the real America." But as I watch the reaction to the "hand notes" thing, I'm beginning to revisit that comment and I think I understand what she really meant, even if she didn't say it the right way.

There really is such thing as being more American or less American. But it goes beyond geographical areas or the size of the town you live in. It exists in our collective political consciousness. After reading some very hateful posts and tweets today, I have come to the conclusion that the people who think like me about how we should debate are really more American than those who don't. Go ahead and criticize me for this post, but let me at least explain why I'm swinging my sword wildly.

My America doesn't hate. My America takes its future seriously. While President Obama makes a gaffe about a woman who died of breast cancer being buried in an Obama shirt, thousands of liberal loons and supporters of his are turning the blogosphere and the twittersphere into a kindergarden playground (where wittle Wobbie Gibbs is now playing, too) over the fact that Sarah Palin wrote some words on her hand. My America worries about terrorist attacks, an economy that could ruin my child's future and the monstrosity of a government bureaucracy that makes running a business nearly impossible.

You know why the left calls Tea Partiers and Palin supporters anti-American? Because liberal America is a cesspool and yes, we are totally anti that. I want Obama to fail and I want to see the Republicans obstruct everything he does. I'm no longer ashamed to say that. Right now, America is an unruly school room of children with an inexperienced teacher trying to get them to calm down by reading off a teleprompter. What these children really needs is a heel on their throats. Call me when the grown ups are back in charge.

I know a story about a legal document that that was kicked back by a low level bureaucrat in the Oklahoma civil court system because the notary stamp (a stamp which was used tens of thousands of times before) would not copy on their copy machine. This is government at work? They charged the company a second time to reprocess the document. Big government at work. That's not my America. I'm sorry.

And while people are seriously trying to grow businesses and earn enough money as they struggle against a system that the the Democrats are running into the ground, the "children" over at Huffington Post and at the White House are making jokes about Sarah Palin's hand while our president is making wierd comments about burying a cancer victim in an Obama shirts. That's not my America. I'm sorry.

When Joe Klein writes drivel about Palin's Tea Party speech being drivel and then goes on to write that people who believe in what Palin says and what the Tea Party says are anti-American, he's only part right. We are anti-American if we're talking about his America. That's because our America is totally anti to what Joe Klein believes in. Joe Klein's America is not my America. I'm sorry.

In my America, people can disagree and have opposing points of view. You see, in my America, people of opposing opinions would analyze and discuss the 4,000 or so words Sarah Palin delivered in her speech on Saturday, not the five or six words she had written on her hand. In my America, some people would disagree with her about limited government, Obama's handling of the war or what we need to do to save the economy. In my America, someone who opposes Palin would say, I think she's wrong on this because..... and here are my facts to support my position. But blogging and tweeting about her hand is the highest level of intellectual discussion I can find out there? That's not my America. I'm sorry.

You see, there is no place in my America for whining, crying, disillusioned dead butts who would rather tear others down instead of building themselves up. Of the thousands of tweets, comments and blogs I've read that lambast Sarah Palin, not one addresses an actual issue position with an intellectually honest rebuttal. It's as if half the country is jerking off because they're more obsessed with the hand than they are on actually discussing the issues! And not one post, comment or tweet calling Palin "retarded," "a moron," "an idiot," or "not qualified" has come from anyone who has run a business, been a mayor, been a governor, written a book that made millions, gets $100K per speaking engagement and has over a million people a day reading their Facebook page. Palin's brand of "idiocy" looks more attractive to me with each passing day.

You want to keep spouting off? Tell it to the hand.


Although it may seem ironic after what I just wrote that I have to lower the discourse for a minute here, I do it for one simple reason: not to get into the gutter with the snipes, but to speak their language. If I had an issue with people who speak French, I'd post my concerns in French. But since this issue is with people who talk shit, I have to talk shit in order for them to understand.

Let me make myself perfectly clear. Klein, Colbert, Huffington, Olbermann, Alaskan Bloggers, Huffington Post writers and anyone else on the left who relentlessly and with sickly obsession go after Sarah Palin and her family personally and vindictively, there is no room in my America for you. Who died and made you the bosses? Who are you to tell me who's qualified and who's not qualified to be president? I hope Sarah Palin becomes president just to watch you scumbags suffer, squirm, whine and cry. It was fun watching the left crap themselves throughout the 8 years of Reagan and I can't wait to see it again!

These are the people who have been telling us for years to sit down and shut up. Well you know what, no, YOU SIT DOWN and shut up. I'm sick of hearing how stupid Sarah Palin is. I'm sick of hearing people who have done nothing with their lives tearing her down. If you're that miserable that in order to stomach your own sick and twisted lives, you have to tear down someone like Sarah Palin just to justify your own misery, go home. You are people I simply don't want to live with in my country. When it comes to this, I cannot be tolerant. When you're taking it in the face everyday, that's not the time for being nice and tolerant.

Disagree with me like an adult. I don't ask that those who disagree with me change their opinions if I can't convince them. I ask that they change their behavior. And until they grow up, you know what, I got yer angry mob right here and you can shove my Gadsden flag where the sun don't shine! I'm not going to play nicey nice anymore. So write a blog about how unhinged that ReaganTMan is. You owe it to yourself, lefties. The monsters you create are your own and we are stronger and smarter than you are. So keep fueling that fire there. Sarah Palin is coming for you and you know it. You wouldn't be screaming as loud as you are if that wasn't the case.

If anyone is offended by what I'm saying here, you have two choices: go cry to Keith Olbermann and have him make me worst person in the world or simply GROW UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment