Tuesday, November 24, 2009

'I Need $500K to Stop Them!'

Here are the dangerous people. Here is their leader. Here's what they're going to do about them. President Obama's political arm "Organizing for America" is holding out the tin cup and asking for donations to hit a goal of "$500,000 in the next week to help push back against Sarah Palin and her allies." That's right, a petite woman in running shorts is a bigger threat to America than al Quaida. The most powerful man in the world needs to beg for cash to stop her.

Less than a year ago, Sarah Palin was dead, supposedly. She was written off by the DNC and thrown in the trash basket right next to Geraldine Ferraro and Hillary Clinton. Ah, but things must have changed.

I can see the liberals ripping the "she's irrelevant" chapter out of the playbook right about now. Emergency meeting guys: she's dangerous.

Oh, to be able to mock again and use their Alinsky tactics to do it to boot. I'm beside myself with hysterical laughter that in "my America," senior citizens, average working stiffs and the downtrodden are viewed as dangerous "teabaggers."

I'd unsheathe my sword, but I'm laughing too hard. Besides, this is funny as hell. You call this a battle? When I get the tears out of my eyes and all of us conservatives stop laughing, maybe we can call on the guys from Monty Python to handle this one for us.

In the meantime, I'm going to see if I can get my right wing ass up to Fairfax, VA in a couple of weeks and join with the rag tag army of Joe Sixpacks and Wendy Retirees and meet our leader so we can plot taking over the woooorlllld!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment